Millmoor Rig Wind Farm - Development Timeline
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) surveys commence.
• EIA surveys ongoing in accordance with the latest Scottish Government COVID-19 restrictions.
• EIA Scoping Report prepared.
• EIA Scoping Request submitted to the Scottish Government Energy Consents Unit, setting out the scope of the EIA surveys to be undertaken.
• Millmoor Rig Wind Farm website launched.
• Ongoing design evolution and environmental assessment process to optimise the design to achieve balance between energy performance and environmental effects. Measures to be identified to eliminate, avoid, reduce or mitigate any potentially
significant effects where possible.
• EIA Scoping Opinion received from Scottish Government Energy Consents Unit on 12th May 2022, confirming the scope of the EIA
• First public consultation events held in the local community, in Southdean and Bonchester Bridge.
• Environmental Impact Assessment surveys completed.
• Section 36 application for Millmoor Rig Wind Farm submitted to Scottish Government.
• Formal public consultation period opens.
• Second public consultation events to be held in Southdean and Bonchester Bridge
• Formal consultation period closes 31st January 2023